Re: Solution for Up2date problems

On Jan 6, 2004 at 23:28, William Hooper in a soothing rage wrote:

>Fred Nastos said:
>[snip]
>> but why not
>> include something like, "Before posting a question to
>> the mailing list, why not search the archives first to see
>> if your problem has been answered.  To search the archives
>> go to http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/";
>
>Isn't this common sense?  The reason it falls on deaf ears are because
>some people feel it isn't worth their time to learn and just want someone
>to give them the answer.  And no, that sentence wasn't directed at anyone
>in particular.  I've seen it in every mailing list and forum I've ever
>seen.
Common sense isn't really common and most times the obvious
really must the spelt out explicitly. Adding what Fred Nastos
wrote would really go a long way towards helping ppl.

N.Emile...
..you could spend *all day* customizing the title bar.  Believe me.  I
speak from experience."
(By Matt Welsh)
 08:01:30  up 34 days, 12:48,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00