Bittorrent

So I decided to download and install bittorrent, and see how it works.

Downloaded the rpms for bittorrent, and the bittorrent-gui rpm.  Found out
I needed another rpm, so I downloaded and installed that...  Everythings
in.  So far, so good.

As far as I can tell, what's *supposed* to happen is that I go to a
bittorrent website, and then download the "starter" file from there, and
bittorrent is supposed to pick things up at this point.  (Using the data
in the .torrent file.)  (But if I'm wrong, please correct me!)

I can download the ,torrent file, but I can't figure out how to get the
bittorrent system running from that point.

Even with the gui installed, there's no obvious way of starting the
program.

(I've tried this in both Mozilla and Konqueror without much luck....)

Help!

Thanks in advance,

Krikket