Re: Fedora Project: Announcing New Direction

I am with you Havoc. I also plan to run Fedora. I have been looking forward to something like this. I have been using RHL since I started using linux (RH 5.2) and I am looking forward to the opprotunity to give back some and participate.

I think from an earlier post someone said that there will be Fedora Core which will feed RHL and that will feed RHEL I dont see the problem. RHN will work with these... right? You still have Yum and apt-get repos.

Well, lets open our minds, drop the FUD and lets all have fun with this.

Kreg