Re: {SPAM?} Re: Evolution + files on a file server?

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 02:07, Alexandre Strube wrote:
> Em Ter, 2003-11-25 às 15:00, Ben Steeves escreveu:
>
> > > Yes, the imap server IS localhost. I use it with squirrelmail, and have
> > > no problems. But evolution just goes nuts.
> > Change your default mailbox path.
>
> Huh? is everything exactly where it came.. I don't even know where to
> look for it.
Try setting the default mailpath as /home/<username>/mail, as I beleive
that is the default place that new foulders are created.

Once you have done that, try scanning again, and it should be
considerably better.

Like the previous poster, I am using IMAP servers on two seperate
locations, connecting to both a local and remote mail server.

One of which has over 5 years of mail, I am not finding any problems
with the current set up, other then the mailfile's approach is a bugger
:)

Next upgrade, cyrus, here I come.

Doug
<snip>