Re: Mozilla can't load php pages!!!

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 03:24:01PM +0800, didierbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've upgraded my mozilla and now my  rpm -qa | grep mozilla says

mozilla-chat-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nss-1.4.1-18
mozilla-mail-1.4.1-18
mozilla-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nss-devel-1.4.1-18
mozilla-js-debugger-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nspr-devel-1.4.1-18
mozilla-dom-inspector-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nspr-1.4.1-18
mozilla-devel-1.4.1-18

But I still view certain pages like
http://xcomputerman.com/gallery/

while My Mozilla Firebird installed on the same system is able to view
the page! Gees that sucks! I can't understand where the problem lies.
Even if I remove all the mozilla directories including the ~/.mozilla
one and re-install the mozilla, I still get back the same old thing!

It's unable to display certain pages.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg \or\
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg