re: raise window on-click

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 20:55, Ben Steeves wrote:
> Argh, what a terrible change from a usability point of view.  I know
> this is common in old X window managers (is there really such thing as a
> "default" UNIX window manager? :-), but just 'cos that's the way it was
> always done doesn't make it right.
>
> At the very least it should be an option.  Click-to-focus isn't the same
> behaviour because the click that focuses also raises.  I *hate* that.  I
> want to have the rear window have focus without coming to the front, and
> without fancy combinations of clicking and alt-tabbing around.

I thought it should be an option, too.  I'm not sure how hard that would
be to program in, though.  I'm not following that any longer.  I've
moved back to FVWM 'cause I like the flexibility I can have with it.
You can pretty much do whatever you want if you're creative enough with
the config files.

Maybe put the idea of an option in the bug report.  Maybe that would get
a bit more attention.