Re: How about slowing down the Fedora release cycle to allow for more QA???

Am Fr, den 21.11.2003 schrieb Marc Joffe um 23:58:
> While I that recompiling the kernel is not a standard
> newbie task,
Maybe it's not even a standard task for an old hand who just wants to do
her/his work. RHL as well as Fedora, I suppose, is not a general purpose
distro but is meant for a specific kind of usage.

And, I didn't had a problem recompiling the kernel. May be your prob is
not due to FC1 but to your special configuration?

Peter