Format error - MS-ISA proxy server

Hi all,

I'm using NTLMAPS to connect to WEB thru an MS-ISA corporate proxy server.

Got NTLMAPS (aps 0.9.8) from

        http://apserver.sourceforge.net/

I configured it as per HOWTO at

 http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Web-Browsing-Behind-ISA-Server-HOWTO-4.html

It seems I can get authenticated by the proxy server; however Mozilla
shows only the HTML source code of the visited URL and does not present it
correctly.

Actually I used two different proxy servers: our official MS-Proxy 2.0 and
an experimental ISA on a different IP address. Results were the same.

APS produced an htttp.debug text file with several blocks (seemingly one
block per URL visited). Each block starts with

        ERROR: Exception in head parsing. ValueName: 'http/1.0 200 ok'

How do I get the browser to properly format the page ?

Cheers

Thiers