Re: How about slowing down the Fedora release cycle to allow for more QA???

Am Fr, den 21.11.2003 schrieb Alexandre Strube um 20:29:
> Em Sex, 2003-11-21 às 16:42, Peter Boy escreveu:
> > There is one big issue namely up2date and yum repositories.
> >    [snip]
> I cannot say. I've never used up2date on rh8 and 9, was always using
> apt-get. It worked for me before, it works for me now. In fact, one of
> the most painless upgrades I've ever done was from rh9 to fedora..

Same for me, but there were some people, who had difficulties, mostly
with up2date and the new repositories. Of course, if you didn't use it
before you couldn't have those problems.

Generally, according to my experiences, all the fear and daubt wether
Fedora will be as solid as RHL was, proved to be false for now.

Peter