Remote X-Display Problems

I just installed FC1 and am now unable to display X sessions back to my box.
Access to the remote machine is done via ssh and I am using the -X option to
ensure that X-Display is activated.

I have tried:
xhost + (on the local machine)
export DISPLAY=148.80.180.89:0.0

I get this error when attempting to display the X-Session back:

Can't connect to X11 window server using '148.80.180.89:0.0' as the value of
the DISPLAY variable.

I've performed a netstat -an  and found that x11, port 6000, is not listening
on the local machine.

I've also found that I am unable to remote display X-Sessions from my local
box from a remote box.

While iptables is installed, not firewall is running:
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination

Everything worked fine with RH9.

Does anyone have any idea where I should start looking?

TIA!

--
Aaron M. Hirsch