Re: Mozilla search stopped working...

That's not it.  Google is selected as the search engine.

Christoph Wickert wrote:

Am Mo, den 17.11.2003 schrieb Brian Anderson um 15:02:

I regularly use search in Mozilla where one types some search key words into the URL box, add a trailing space, and then tab down to the entry in the dropo down for "Search for <xxx>" where <xxx> are the search terms. In RH9 this would invoke Google and open a search page for those terms. In FC1 it give me "invalid URL". Even when I invoke the address pulldown myself it exibits this behavior.

Go to Preferences -> Internet Search and make sure, that the right search engine is selected. Happened to me, too, this helps.

Christoph