Mozilla search stopped working...

I regularly use search in Mozilla where one types some search key words into the URL box, add a trailing space, and then tab down to the entry in the dropo down for "Search for <xxx>" where <xxx> are the search terms. In RH9 this would invoke Google and open a search page for those terms. In FC1 it give me "invalid URL". Even when I invoke the address pulldown myself it exibits this behavior.

If I enter the search terms and hit the search buttong I get a "HTTP Status 500 - No Context Configured to process this request" message from "http://search.netscape.com/cgi-bin/search?search=<xxx>" where <xxx> are the search terms. But I selected Google as my search engine.

What's going on here? I've used Mozilla 1.4 on RH9 and it never did this.

-Brian