Fedora as production server OS

Hi all

We are running RHL versions 7,7.3,8 for our productionservers today and i have just started
looking for another non commersial linux distribution.

I can see in the fedora mailing list that a lot of people seems to use fedora for desktops and
i am a bit courious if someone has started using fedora for example on an high volume
mailserver (10000 users +) ?

Is Fedora intended for such use or only for developers/ beta testers ?

Best Regards, Rickard