graphic login problems

Hi all,
I wrote on this ML a few days ago about a problem with the graphic login. The problem is still there, but I discovered what may be the cause: the video board driver (it is a driver developed by PowerVR for the Kyro II board). In fact graphic login works just fine using the Vesa driver. Just to remind (or if you did not read my previous post) X server works fine with the PowerVR driver if I start it from the shell, but it gives a "Fatal server error: Caught signal 11. Server aborting" message when the graphic login is enabled.
I reported the problem to the PowerVR Linux team... Any other idea or suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Bye
	Alb

--