From: fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brian Collins
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 11:02 AM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Fedora Server

> What COBOL company is the COBOL from?

Liant Software's RM/COBOL for Linux.  Works well.  They developed a tool,
called Relativity, that lets your RM/COBOL files show as ODBC databases.  We
have a contractor who then developed a Coldufion applicaton to give us a
web-based GUI for many of our functions.

> My main issue is printing support for networked serial printers is
> lacking in CUPS for Linux and I can only get it working with
> commercial CUPS at present.

Not sure if our scenario is similar to yours, but we print to several Oki320
printers with serial cards in them.  The printers come back to a Cyclades
unit with 24 serial ports.

--Brian Collins