RE: Fedora Server

> What COBOL company is the COBOL from?

Liant Software's RM/COBOL for Linux.  Works well.  They developed a
tool, called Relativity, that lets your RM/COBOL files show as ODBC
databases.  We have a contractor who then developed a Coldufion
applicaton to give us a web-based GUI for many of our functions.

> My main issue is printing support for networked serial printers is lacking
> in CUPS for Linux and I can only get it working with commercial CUPS at
> present.

Not sure if our scenario is similar to yours, but we print to several
Oki320 printers with serial cards in them.  The printers come back to a
Cyclades unit with 24 serial ports.

--Brian Collins