can I do minimal install, reboot and install mozilla easily?

Hello all,

I have installed Fedora in my desktop computer at home and it works great (I used the Desktop Install).

Now I want to install it on a Pentium II Dell laptop to just use mozilla, grip, the gimp and connect with dial-up.

I want to do the Minimal Install but I was wondering if it will install enough packages for me to "easily" set up dial-up and install mozilla, gimp, and grip?

thanks!
Eliseo