xterm - broken ugly cursors.

I have "problems" with xterm. It is main terminal emulator I use - just
switched form RHL9 to FC1 and when i run xterm and point mouse cursor
over its window the cursor gets ugly. It changes shape from nice one
(Bluecurve cursor theme) to some ugly pixelated cursors. What can be
problem here? It looks like it tries to change cursor shape into another
but it can't find a proper bitmap (from Bluecurve theme) and the cursor
gets messed up. Cursor is switching back to normal when I move it over
Mozilla.

--