Re: Graphical top for SMP System

Richard E. Robbins wrote:

I've just installed Fedora Core 1 on a dual processor system running on an Intel STL2 motherboard.
I was looking for an X-based version of top that runs on Fedora that will show how each CPU is being used.
In a perfect world the app would show lines or bar graphs rather than just refreshing text display like top.
-- Rich

Have you thought about using MRTG.. it will give you daily, weekly, monthly and yearly graphs of whatever you want and can be viewed remotely through a web browser.. :)

Later..