Re: XFS filesystem support in Fedora

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 21:02, Mike Burger wrote:

> Might want to take a look at the work they've been doing over at
> oss.sgi.com, then...they've been putting XFS into 2.4 for quite some time.

I use XFS in _all_ my production servers and desktops since ages. My
comment was related to "why use ugly patches now, when we can use a
vanilla implementation in the next release with 2.6" from the point of
view of a developer or a maintainer.
If it were trivial to maintain or if a massive amount of people were
asking for urgent XFS support, it would became standard install since
RHL 8.

--
Fabian Arias
fabian@xxxxxxxx