Re: Matthew Szulik is Stupid

> > I purpose that this list should become moderated,
> > because it's not serving it's purpose anymore.
>
> Amen. I this list does not increase the ratio of Fedora
> information and help to Redhat is stupid, this
> distribution is better than Redhat, etc, etc, I'm out of
> here. Over the past week this list has come to resemble
> /.  comments.

I too find some of the posts on this list to have over
stepped the mark, this list is not for flaming Red Hat.

I'm not sure about the moderation of this list, but I
think that it might make sense to draw up some guidelines
for what is acceptable on it. Open list are a very
important part of open development.

I couldn't agree more. This is by far the most 'polluted' mailing list I've ever been on
Moderation, unfortunately , seems to be essential for this list to be of any use at all.

Does this listserver aloow moderations?

cheers
Joris

Stichting Ideeel Internet