Raid card that works in Fedora

I am looking into building out a new fedora box for my house, but I want to find an IDE raid card that works with fedora.  On my older RH9 box, I have a promise raid card, but the drivers do not work with fedora, and after talking to promise, they do not plan on releasing drivers for fedora.  I am just looking to mirror 2 drives together.  Has anyone had good luck getting their IDE raid cards working with fedora and could suggest a decent card to get?

Thanks

Rob