Re: Help customising Fedora for my grandfather.

It is a good bet that Fedora does change the Gnome interface considerably. Just go through any source rpm for almost anything and look at the number of Red Hat-specific patches that get added.

Also another of my ideas -- look at the Release Notes, there is a section on how Linux can be made useful to those with handicaps. You probably did this already.

Bob

Jon Atkinson wrote:

That's a good idea. I'll CC my original message to the GNOME list. However I was under the impression that Fedora has introduced some specific patches against GNOME (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong); the changes to/disabling menu editing in Nautilus.

Cheers,

--Jon