Re: Nvidia, Fedora, twice-loading rendering

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 23:15, Wolfgang Gill wrote:

> >     Any ideas?
> >
> >     (Yeah, I'm gonna check with Nvidia on the problem, too.)
> >

> I'm sorry Brian, but that's got me stumped. I've had no problems, regardless
> of what driver versions there are/were. And I have been running all types of
> Nvidia cards from the GF3Ti200/500, GF4Ti4600/4800 and now the GF FX5900
> Ultra. And like you, I have noticed fps increases when I've gone to the newer
> drivers (And I understand that the 46.20 are only beta's, which I'm currently
> running on all my systems). I guess the next step maybe to checkout the Nvidia
> forum and see what someone there has to say.
>
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14

    Yeah, well, I just went back to the beta drivers...the bugs are
still there, and still exactly the same, but the framerate's higher.

    One guy on that list has this same problem; I guess I'll take it
there.  I don't think it's a Fedora-thing...

Brian FahrlÃnder                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262              Microsoft never invented email; that was Unix.