Nvclock

Hi,
I had the bad idea to try nvclock, which is an overclocking utility for Nvidia
videocards, and since I don't have anymore direct rendering with my GeForce2
card. I checked all video configuration files (starting from XF86Config and
so on) and all XFree packages files but I haven't tried nothing changed among
them after running nvclock.
Where can I search to have DRI again on my videocard?
TIA
Gio