Re: redhat-config-xfree86 enhancement?

This is much more detail than the OP gave.

Cristian Contescu  said:
> And all that because Fedora
> discovered
> my monitor being an AOC 5Vlr, wehn, in fact, it a 4Vlr.

This is a bug and probably should be reported to bugzilla.  If it turns
out that the config tool is misinterpreting the data from the monitor it
can be fixed.  If the monitor is misreporting itself (happens more than
you think), I believe it can be added to a black-list that would then
allow you to pick from a list of monitors.

--
William Hooper