Re: HOW TO POST MESSAGES TO FEDORA-LIST

Brian Connolly wrote:

And what pray tell do you pay per byte?

This is even more silly than the Usnet etiquette argument.

I think "r"'s and "h"'s are particularly costly.

I pay per month, per MB. However, several mailing lists of similar traffic to fedora lists amounts to significant downloads. Simple effort to trim your posts will result in savings for me.

In addition there are those on dialup. Mailing lists like fedora's high traffic results in a long wait for dialup users when they get new mail. Simple effort to trim posts will help significantly.

If you do not agree, I don't care. Just trim your posts.

Cheers,
Michael