Re: HOW TO POST MESSAGES TO FEDORA-LIST

>>> Also in real life, people (Like ME) pay for every bit of
>data they >> download. That includes each and every byte/s
>that represents a character.>>
>>This is even more silly than the Usnet etiquette argument.

And why exactly is this such an issue? Is it just out of
principle that people insist on arguing about how large an
e-mail is? It should be fairly innocuous to just post
shorter. Bottom posting makes sense to me, and this is the
first mailing list I've ever joined. It actually does make
it easier to search for answers (should I go to the mailing
list web page and search for somethin').

I mean criminy, I've watched the idiotic arguement for like
two days now. Just snip a little and post at the bottom. Of
course then this will be met with a "principle" based retort
of some kind in which I'll be forced to read as well. I
gotta tell ya though, it's getting to the point of
silliness.

Alex