Re: HOW TO POST MESSAGES TO FEDORA-LIST

Robert L Cochran wrote:
At no point does Red Hat or the list administrators require that I or anyone else agree to the rules listed below as a condition of participating in the list.

In real life you will have to sift through masses of information often unconventionally presented to get what you are looking for. Other forums, other places, no matter where you go, are simply not going to conform to your sense of orderly content to make it possible for you to research according to your comfort level.

Also in real life, people (Like ME) pay for every bit of data they download. That includes each and every byte/s that represents a character.

In your case, you could easily have deleted the vast majority of your reply (The original message). But you didn't. Therefore my cost of subscribing to fedora lists remains almost double what if should be.

Please consider others when you post.
Cheers,
Michael