Re: Fedora Updates

Krikket wrote:
When it comes to updates for Fedora, how do you go about doing it?  I see
you just use the up2date tool, but with the RH releases, you've been
limited to one demo account...  Is there this kind of limitation on
Fedora, and the number of systems you're running?

Hi Krikket,

on my desktop I just use apt from the command line or sometime with the synaptic front end. On my redhat servers I have been using autoupdate, this tool works fine for Fedora as well.

Both options I have found generally work as good as if not better than the up2date demo facility provided by RedHat.

Regards,

Joseph