Re: Fedora Core 1 on an ASUS A7V600 motherboard

> - onboard ethernet works fine using the sk98lin driver, though isn't
> autodetected by kudzu.  echo "alias eth0 sk98lin" >> /etc/modules.conf
> and ignore the provided drivers

Hi. What is Kudzu? Where can I obtain more detailed information about this? Please. I'm new with Linux and would like to learn as much about it as possible. I'm also having a few problems with my FC1 on Asus motherboard setup, and anything related to it must be researched.

thanX,

Jacques