Fedora Updates

I've been lurking on this list for a little while now, thinking about
switching at least one of my systems over to Fedora...

But I do have one question that isn't clear from the online documentation.
(I haven't picked up a copy of the software yet...)

When it comes to updates for Fedora, how do you go about doing it?  I see
you just use the up2date tool, but with the RH releases, you've been
limited to one demo account...  Is there this kind of limitation on
Fedora, and the number of systems you're running?

If this isn't a problem, I'll probably play around with it on the laptop,
and hopefully Fedora will install more cleanly than RH9.  (Right now it's
got SuSE9.0...)

*Pondering*

And thanks in advance for the pointers!

Krikket