Bluetooth MS Keyboard and Mouse

First off I'd just like to say I love Core 1. Works really well and looks amazing with its graphical booting. And Yum is a god send.

I've moved my machine at work over to Core 1 from XP and I want to do the same with my home machine. My main problem is my Microsoft Wireless Desktop (Bluetooth). Maybe I should be asking this question on the Bluez list, but I thought it might be best to ask here first as I'm interested to find out when/if it will work out of the box for Core 2/3/4....
How can I configure Core 1 to use my Keyboard and Mouse?

Cheers.
Dave