Fedora x86_64 on ASUS SK8N

Hi,

Anyone got this working in 64 bit mode ?

The 32 bit distro works fine, but all my attempts to boot a 64 bit kernel have failed - system crashes while booting. (swapper task failure type error)  Dies in different places depending on what I try.

64bit Mandrake boot disk does the same thing.. as does a home-made rescue disk etc...
Copying boot to HD and loading - same thing.

Anyone any ideas?

Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult <Gareth@xxxxxxxxxx>