RE: Fedora breaks dhcpd, RH9 doesn't?

(Sorry - seem to have mis-posted...)

It's Kudzu.
chkconfig --level 345 kudzu off
reboot
OK
put kudzu on again, and it fails. Tested 6 times now. Consistent.

Network card is 3C590 10BaseT, driver 3C59x, made by 3Com Corporation.

I read an earlier bug that implied it only affected 3C509's. Must be something in
the chipset that Kudzu disturbs by its probing.

Oh, well. No real problem

Thanks for all the input!

-Andy