Re: NVidia Binary problems, support, and FAQ info

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 10:10, Exile In Paradise wrote:
> As a suggestion for the Fedora FAQ, a pointer to the NVidia Linux
> Support Forum on their drivers for Linux page [snip]

	Hey, thanks for indicating the existence of the forum. I've linked to
the forum from the FAQ. The standard nVidia install instructions aren't
going away, but it's nice to know that there's a place that people can
get more advanced support for their nVidia drivers.

	-M