Fedora on CDs, where, who?

I must offer my apologies, for I know this has been asked on this list
before. The thing is, there is SO much traffic on this list recently
that it has become a huge task to try to find anything from the past.

Where can i buy Fedora on CDs?

If I can find where or who, then I'm sure I can find at what price.

No, downloading nearly 3700 Megs is not an option for me. On my dialup
connection it would take nearly 10 days and nights of constant,
exclusive transfer!
--
Dennis C.