Re: [Evolution] evolution 1.5 on fedora

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 22:22, Iain Buchanan wrote:
> I'd also still appreciate it if anyone else can shed some light on these
> things.

I solved this issue by editing a variable that told the path to the
OrigTree module. Different libaries had it set to different things. One
was something like /home/jsomething/install/something/intltool. It
should be /usr/share/intltool. I also upgraded my intltool to 0.28 from
Gnome CVS. Overall I got everything to compile after a few hours work.

I was disappointed with the quality, but not surprised by it. One
examples is not updating the unread message count for a folder after
messages have been read. I was excited about some of the new features,
like S/MIME. Another being the certificate management. The TODO/Wishlist
for 2.0 is also interesting. I do miss the summary page for rdf stuff
like Red Hat has for errata. I upgraded at work, and will probably
downgrade back to 1.4.5 tomorrow.