Re: Fedora on CDs, where, who?

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Dennis Calhoun wrote:

> I must offer my apologies, for I know this has been asked on this list
> before. The thing is, there is SO much traffic on this list recently
> that it has become a huge task to try to find anything from the past.
>
> Where can i buy Fedora on CDs?
>
> If I can find where or who, then I'm sure I can find at what price.
>
> No, downloading nearly 3700 Megs is not an option for me. On my dialup
> connection it would take nearly 10 days and nights of constant,
> exclusive transfer!

find your local LUG, who most likely can get them for you as
part of the promotion to have you start attending regular
meetings. :-)

really, that's what happens here.  those who can't get distros
any other way can generally get them from someone else at the LUG
meetings who has access to high speed net.

and most LUGs will even have a distro library and perhaps even
a CD burner so you can get a copy while you're there.

and how do you find your local LUG?  start at
www.linuxjournal.com/resources.php, and take it from there.

rday