Re: !!!>>USB problem on FC1

I have seen the same problem.
When connecting the Compact Flash card reader to USB port, its LED lights on and the computer hangs, the LEDs on PS/2 keyboard flash.
However, if I plug the card reader in and unplug it after few seconds (before the computer hangs), then plug it in again; it works! Please try that trick to see if it work with you!
Thanks,
Boi
Vào ngày Th 6 , 05/12/2003 lúc 04:53, 1070574831 viết rằng:
I have been experiencing exactly the same problem with:
  • a USB key;
  • also a USB Camera set to mass storage mode.
The device will work after I power down the laptop and turn it back on and insert the key after a fresh reboot.

I don't know whether this is after resuming from a suspend action it fails???

Cheers