compiling the fedora kernel from source

Hi all,

I installed fedora and a lot of thing isn't working, such as acpi, usb, etc. So I downloaded the fedora kernel-source to modify it and recompile, but it crashes at 'make modules' I can't recall the error, but I tried a couple time, always the same error.

Anyone knows whats wrong with the kernel source or system???
Or what would be the recipe for compiling fedora's kernel?

Thanks

Yannick Gagnon
Technicien système ordinés
Téléphone: 819.821.8000 x.1983