Re: Final kprobes rollup patches

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Molnar wrote:
> Masami,
>
> * Masami Hiramatsu <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Harvey and Ingo,
>>
>> I'm working on another version of patches for unification.
>> Currently cleaning up the patches.
>> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/systemtap/2007-q4/msg00457.html
>> I'll cleanup and repost it today.
>
> cool! Please Cc: lkml and Harvey as well so that there's less overlap in
> unification work - Harvey spent quite some time unifying and cleaning up
> the kprobes code during the past week.

Should I rewrite it based on current git tree?
My patch includes 3 part of patches.
- 2 Bugfix patches (which is not merged yet.)
- 2 booster patches (ditto)
- 2 unification patches (most of this patches are already done by Harvey's patch)

--
Masami Hiramatsu

Software Engineer
Hitachi Computer Products (America) Inc.
Software Solutions Division

e-mail: [email protected], [email protected]