Re: Linux Security *Module* Framework (Was: LSM conversion to static interface)

On 10/25/2007 9:41 AM, Chris Wright wrote:
* Linus Torvalds ([email protected]) wrote:
Do other people want to stand up and be "LSM maintainers" in the sense that they also end up being informed members who can also stand up for new modules and help merge them, rather than just push the existing one(s)? Chris? Casey? Crispin?

Stephen and James, despite their clear bias towards SELinux, do try to
give good feedback.  But you are right, there's not enough active help
for people trying to make a contribution to get their code in shape.
Many of the modules that come along have been misguided conceptually,
but I think that e.g. apparmor, tomoyo, smack could use that kind
of constructive help to get into final mergable shape.  Personally,
I haven't spent nearly enough time reviewing those, my apologies to
those developers.  So, yes, help is welcome.

Yes, TOMOYO Linux is committed to help.
I mean, please count me in.

PS
Chris, I've been waiting for your comments for our code. :)

Regards,
Toshiharu Harada