Re: [ofa-general] Further 2.6.23 merge plans...

Roland Dreier wrote:
 >      I would like to see these features moved upstream.  DOE funded this
 > work as part of the items we see needing on our large scale IB
 > deployment (both present and future).  So from at least one big customer
> perspective we see this as useful.
Does your reference to "present deployment" mean you are running this
code now?

Indeed, my understanding is that the DOE uses an Open MPI device (I think its called PTE) which is implemented directly over libibverbs and hence no path queries are issued at all, if this is indeed the case, for them its more of a "for-the-future" thing.

Or.