Further 2.6.23 merge plans...

As you can see, I just sent my first 2.6.23 pull request for Linus.
There are still a few more things I plan to do in before the merge
window closes (in ~10 days):

 - Write a patch to add P_Key handling to user_mad in the way we
   discussed (add an ioctl to enable P_Key mode without breaking old
   apps) -- I hope to do this tomorrow so we can get some review and
   testing before merging it.

 - Take a look at Sean's local SA caching patches.  I merged
   everything else from Sean's tree, but I'm still undecided about
   these.  I haven't read them carefully yet, but even aside from that
   I don't have a good feeling about whether there's consensus about
   this yet.  Any opinions about merging, for or against, would be
   appreciated here.

 - Merge up pending hardware driver changes, including the cxgb3 and
   ehca patches I have in my queue, plus Jack's catastrophic error
   patch for mlx4.

 - Try to get to resolution on the IPoIB "CM without SRQ" solution.

Also, if there's something I didn't list and didn't already include in
the tree I asked Linus to pull, please remind me.  I probably dropped it.

 - R.