On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 12:48:13PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> > > So, why would we want to waste our time filling out web forms after
> > > that?
> >
> > If you're adamantly favorable to permitting any form of Tivoization
> > whatsoever, don't bother.
>
> For the record, I completely feel that what Tivo did was both legally
> correct[1], and the correct thing to do for their system, and would
> fight _very_ hard any attempt to change the Linux kernel's license that
> would prevent this usage model.
>
> So I will not bother anymore.

Linus has spoken, Greg K-H has spoken, many other people spoken ---
and yet Alexandre keeps on speaking, and speaking, and speaking....

It's pretty clear no one is convincing anyone, and that everyone
understands their position, and are happy with it, and so all we're
doing now is wasting bandwidth.

Can we please end this thread?

Please?

						- Ted