On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 02:56:24AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:

> If you want your opinions to stand a chance to make a difference, the
> right place to provide them is gplv3.fsf.org/comments, and time is
> running short.

If you honestly think that the "anti-tivo" clause in GPLv3 will be
removed just because we start to add more comments to that page, then
you are sorely mistaken.  From the very _beginning_ of the v3 process
the kernel developers have showed their objection to that section of the
license, and we were told, to our face, with no uncertian terms, that it
was going to stay, in one form or another, no matter what we thought or
said about it.

So, why would we want to waste our time filling out web forms after
that?

greg k-h