Re: [Cluster-devel] Re: [GFS2] Change argument of gfs2_dinode_out [17/70]

Al Viro wrote:

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 05:29:46PM -0600, Russell Cattelan wrote:

gfs2 is supposed to be stabilized and use-able for the up coming rhel5
release, not pretty up for somebody to print out and hang on their wall.

Your insight, sir, is truly stunning.  That is to say, it reminds of
a sudden and unpleasant contact with something dense and misplaced.
May I direct your attention to the fact that rhel5 is quite unlikely
to be based on 2.6.20?
Ok your right rhel5 has no bearing on what goes into 2.6.20.
And again I not taking issues with any of the cleanups you sent
in they were complete and addressed real potential problems.

Just trying to point out stablizing and bug fixing over partial cleanups would be more helpful
for gfs2 in general,  for whatever kernel it is running in.