Re: UDP packets loss

Thanks for the commets.
I actually use UDP because I am seeking for ways to improve the
performance of IPOIB and I wanted to avoid TCP's flow control. I am really
up to making anaysis. Can you tell me more about irqbalnced? Where can I
find more info how to control it? I would like my interrupts serviced by
all CPUs in a somehow equal manner. I mentioned MSIX - the driver already
make use of MSIX and I thought this is relevant to interrupts affinity.