Re: Ondemand/Conservative not working with 2.6.18

11 Eki 2006 Çar 22:00 tarihinde, Pallipadi, Venkatesh şunları yazmıştı:
> I guess I misunderstood the original issue. You have available_frequencies
> showing all the values and after you load ondemand, frequency remains at
> the highest, even though CPUs are idle. Is this correct?
>
> And everything above used to work fine with 2.6.16?
>
> Can you configure with CPU_FREQ_DEBUG and do "echo 5 >
> /sys/module/cpufreq/parameter/debug" before switching the governor to
> ondemand and see whether you see any messages in dmesg?

I just found a workaround of my problem, if system boots with ac adapter
plugged then ondemand or conservative governors are not working, but
unplugging the adapter and waiting some seconds, plug it back solves this
issue and ondemand/conservative governors are starts to run as expected.

What should i do now? If im not wrong it seems like acpi subsystem problem
(and just to be sure, i disassembled my dsdt, iacl claims its error/warning
free)

--
S.Çağlar Onur <[email protected]>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!